Job Summary Hair and Beauty Salon Software - Sales Representative - Sydney / Melbourne
We are looking for two Sales Representatives. One in Sydney. One in Melboure.
Who are we? Who are we not? Why would you like to work here?
- We're not a large corporate and we love that.
- We're not weighed down with corporate structures.
- Our small size allows us to be agile and responsive.
- Our clients are important to us and as such we build bonds with them. Many become our friends.
- We're innovative and passionate about what we do.
- Our products are powerful, easy to use and are at the "pricing sweet point" for our customers
To read more about our company, click the About link at the top of this page.
Who are you?
- You will be expected to work through your territory and introduce clients to our salon management software.
- You will require a good knowledge of the hair and/or beauty industries as to communicate genuinely with potential clients.
- Well presented and positive you will need to be able to cold call salons, manage your own bookings and time schedules. You will need to deliver on any promises you make to clients, so dependability is a must.
- As you will be managing your own time, flexibility is available to you. This role is part time, totalling 2.5 days per week with a generous retainer for those hours worked.
- Knowledge of software packages in a salon environment is preferred, but training is supplied regardless and the right applicants will be trained appropriately.
- Experience in sales is essential. We are after a proven professional who, for your own reasons is looking for a part time position.
Be sure to watch this video to see what Salon Swift can do for our clients:
To apply, simply get in touch by emailing your resume and info to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can have a chat and discuss the finer details ensuring the position is what you're after and that it works between us. We're a small sized business which is 8 years old, a friendly bunch and look forward to talking with you.